We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.
OKREAD OUR COOKIE POLICY
Aquafest info please - MeetMeOnBoard LGBT Forum

A forum for gays & lesbians who love to cruise

billnsam
billnsam
Topic Author

Aquafest info please

Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:25 am

We have not cruised on an Aquafest gay group before. 
Has anyone here done so?
If so, how was it? How many in group? male/female/age etc etc
Was it worth it? 

We are looking at an 7 day Alaska cruise on Sept 1, 2018on Norwegian. We've also never been on NCL so any added info would be apprciated. 

TIA
Bill and Sam  in Nashville  Music City USA

hengblair
hengblair

Re: Aquafest info please

Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:02 am

AquaFest group is great! my Husband and I went on our first cruise with Aquafest Halloween in 2014! The whole ship isn't chartered just part, so it isn't as in your face as a 100% gay cruise! we had a blast, it was one the Norwegian Jewel!   Between the regular ship parties   and the Aquafest group events there were always exciting things to do!  Tom and the Aquafest group will ensure everyone has a Blast!  Norwegian itself is great, no scheduled dining times etc, and the food is much better than the carnival cruise we took afterwards!  In Fact our spring cruise this year is also Norwegian but this time on the Getaway!

hengblair
hengblair

Re: Aquafest info please

Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:04 am

AquaFest group is great! my Husband and I went on our first cruise with Aquafest Halloween in 2014! The whole ship isn't chartered just part, so it isn't as in your face as a 100% gay cruise! we had a blast, it was one the Norwegian Jewel!   Between the regular ship parties   and the Aquafest group events there were always exciting things to do!  Tom and the Aquafest group will ensure everyone has a Blast!  Norwegian itself is great, no scheduled dining times etc, and the food is much better than the carnival cruise we took afterwards!  In Fact our spring cruise this year is also Norwegian but this time on the Getaway!