A forum for gays & lesbians who love to cruise

mpcohen
Topic Author

Celebrity Edge

Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi:  I was just on the Celebrity Edge returning yesterday. It is an amazing ship marvel, super high tech, unique venues, restaurants, entertainment, food choices and more.  And I noticed it was well attended by gay and other LGBTQ couples and friends.  In fact on day 1 they had a very nice LGBTQ gathering in the new Eden Bar and Lounge, a 3 level cocktail and restaurant venue that also hosts an interesting show at 10 pm 3 or 4 nights a week.  Have to say the folks in the show were in amazingly good shape since they do a considerable amount of acrobatics.  So if you are considering a cruise in the future, keep the Edge and its sister ship coming out next year, the Apex, in mind.  I personally did not like the infinity balconies.  Your room extends into the balcony area, so it makes your room bigger.  That is very nice. The widow opens up nearly half floor to ceiling.  However, personally I like to sit outside and you can't do that with an infinity balcony.  That is my only negative.  I think the Edge is off to Europe.  But it will return in the fall.