We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.
OKREAD OUR COOKIE POLICY
Shared cabin - MeetMeOnBoard LGBT Forum

A forum for gays & lesbians who love to cruise

Canadian
Canadian
Topic Author

Shared cabin

Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:44 am

Traveling solo on Atlantis from Ft Lauderdale, I could pay double for a regular inexpensive cabin.  Or I could gamble on a more expensive 'share cabin', which would only be cheaper with a cabin mate, but more expensive if I end up alone and paying for the whole thing!  Also, they match guys based on smoking or not, not age; could a mature retired man have a young party twink cabin mate who comes and goes all night?  Opinions, comments, experiences anyone?

imdrjohng
imdrjohng

Re: Shared cabin

Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

I really want to go on this Atlantis cruise to Australia leaving Feb 18. I am looking for a cabin mate.

I am a partnered gay man, laid back, friendly, initially shy, neat , nonsmoker, social drinker and easy going. I am a professor. My partner is unable to go so I am in need of a cabin mate. If you need a cabin mate or know anyone who maybe interested in going on this cruise and needs a cabin mate pls contact me.
Thanks
John

Lanny
Lanny

Re: Shared cabin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:40 pm

I want to go on Atlantis' Allure Caribbean Cruise (February 3 - 10, 2019) leaving from Miami. I am looking for a cabin mate. 

I am a single gay man. I am a friendly, neat, nonsmoker. If you need a cabin mate or know anyone who maybe interested in going on this cruise and needs a cabin mate please contact me.
Thank you. 
Lanny