Click on a category to see your benefits
Mark den Hartog and Dale McCurdy/Co-owners
After spending years searching for a way to connect with fellow LGBT passengers prior to, onboard, and after their many cruises, Mark and Dale took matters into their own hands and created MeetMeOnBoard.
The combined skills of creative director Mark and concept consultant Dale have filled the void by making MeetMeOnBoard the only global social network dedicated exclusively to LGBT cruise enthusiasts.
• More than 28 years of experience in graphic design for ad agencies and corporations
• Avid cruisers with deep knowledge of the LGBT cruise demographics and market
• Passion for helping people connect in person onboard, and virtually before/after the cruise
• Extensive online expertise in messaging, strategy, and technical implementation
Mark & Dale know what the cruise experience is like for LGBT passengers, and can help you put together a successful campaign for this specialized niche market.
Randall Shirley, Editor
Millions have read Randall’s travel stories. But few may know of his expertise in advertising and corporate writing, as well as his experience in creative direction and marketing management.
A former copywriter at ad agency Dentsu Young & Rubicam, Randall has spent the last decade working as an independent writer, lending his creative and editorial talents to both corporate clients and the LGBT travel sector.
• LGBT travel expert
• Creative/conceptual development for marketing campaigns
• LGBT marketing strategy
In addition to serving as editor of MeetMeOnBoard.com, Randall has been editor of three LGBT travel magazines, a frequent TV travel guest, and has had travel stories published across North America and abroad.
"Thanks for the hard work you guys do on this website. I will sign up for the newsletter, and continue to recommend the site to others. As I'm sure others have told you, it's a much needed service and much appreciated."