THE HAVEN BY NORWEGIAN - MeetMeOnBoard LGBT Forum

A forum for gays & lesbians who love to cruise

wdcguy
wdcguy
Topic Author

THE HAVEN BY NORWEGIAN

Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:27 pm

I am splurging for The Haven on my up-coming cruise and cannot WAIT for it.  A friend and I are sharing one of the forward-facing penthouses outside The Haven on Deck 12.  We realize we're going to have to schlep by the commoners (kidding!) up to the actual Haven to see our other friends and to enjoy the amenities there, but we get more space and two rooms for less--couldn't turn it down.  What do other Haven cruisers have to say about it?

markdale
markdale

Re: THE HAVEN BY NORWEGIAN

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:47 pm

We have never actually sailed in The Haven but were given a tour of the area on The Getaway. It was an amazing space! Several friends who are in the travel industry say it's one of the best products out there on large ships. Enjoy!   Mark

wdcguy
wdcguy
Topic Author

Re: THE HAVEN BY NORWEGIAN

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm

markdale wrote:
We have never actually sailed in The Haven but were given a tour of the area on The Getaway. It was an amazing space! Several friends who are in the travel industry say it's one of the best products out there on large ships. Enjoy!   Mark

Thanks, Mark!  I got to see it on the Getaway too, as I had friends in there.  It is gorgeous!  Can't wait! :)